The Chaser/Shovel Annual 2018
PREORDERS OPEN (Will mail out late October)
It was the year that our Deputy Prime Minister confessed he’d been drunk for the past three years, our biggest bank admitted it was collecting fees from dead people, and a jogging businessman did an actual poo on a Brisbane suburban street. Thirty times.
A year this momentous needs careful, thoughtful analysis. The Chaser and The Shovel Annual ‘two-in-one’ Annual is the definitive guide to understanding what the hell happened in 2018.
Bringing together writers from Australia’s two leading political satire outfits, the 2018 Annual includes 132 pages of articles, analysis and leadership updates.
--> SPECIAL OFFER! NEW PRIME MINISTER WITH EVERY COPY
ABOUT THE ANNUAL
The 2018 Annual celebrates 19 glorious years of Chaser Annuals, and four shorter but equally glorious years of The Shovel Annual.
The double-sided spectacular features a free tear-out Barnaby Joyce R-rated Children's book, tips on avoiding all those invisible African gangs in Melbourne, and is suspiciously lacking in satire about any months after September.
Described by critics as "the best Chaser Annual of 2018 so far" - it's the perfect gift for anyone in your life that you know absolutely nothing about.
- The illustrated children’s story ‘Barnaby Joyce and The Big Mean Media Monster’
- “How I got my teeth whitened just like the caveman” – Pete Evans’ back-to-basic tips
- An analysis of the day that vacuous, self-obsessed reality TV star met with Kim Kardashian in the White House
- A clarification about The Shovel’s $444 million government grant
- Tips for coping with the single-use shopping bag ban and other life-changing crises
- Our urgent humanitarian appeal to help French au pairs in need
- A handy front-cover image to remind you who our current leader is
- 132 pages
- Full colour throughout
- ISBN: 9781760640811
- Free shipping
- 27 typos
--> Trigger warning: contains descriptions of Barnaby Joyce’s sex life. <--
1. If I am already a Chaser Quarterly subscriber, will I receive this?
Yes. Yes, you will.
2. If I want to subscribe to The Chaser Quarterly, will I get this as my first issue?
Yep. It's a real bargain. You can subscribe for $19 per quarter (recurring, cancel anytime) or $65 per year (non-recurring)