The Anti-Expert's Guide to Everything (CQ19)
Includes a FREE special section on the coronavirus!
With the world on the brink of collapse, it's important not to rely on experts just because they "know more" about stuff than you do. This book delves into the key philosophical movement of our time: the move away from expert's and their annoying experty expertise.
- Did you know that an entire hospital replaced all its staff with Google? With amazing results!
- Did you know that climate change graphs look very different indeed if you turn them upside down?
- Have you ever noticed the alarming number of celebrities who have been vaccinated and then later died?
This book is sure to alarm even the most level-headed conspiracy theorist. This book takes on topics that others fear to address for fear of looking like a total idiot.
Features chilling exposes about how experts have taken over everything from medicine to astronomy to journalism, and even the climate debate. Includes:
- A random dude from Facebook on why it takes more than five minutes to argue with him
- Ten celebrities who were vaccinated and later died
- How to be a Journalist in the Anti-Expert Era
- Andrew Hanson's Anti-Expert Guide to Buying Property
... and much more fake news, including lots of fake, fake ads.
Check out this free 22-page sampler:
- 100 pages
- Full colour
- ISBN: 9781760642372